Tuesday, 11 May 2010

fearless

The quote in the Illustration Friday email this week was:

The fearless are merely fearless. People who act in spite of their fear are truly brave.

I suppose I don't really think of fearlessness in a positive way, because I associate it with not caring about anything. If you don't care about anything then you don't fear what might happen to it.

I decided to draw a robot doing something that I suppose is exciting because it's scary. Nothing against robots, but I associate them with not having feelings.

I'm not entirely happy with it, but I'm not sure what is wrong.

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of Marvin in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (radio episode) when he plummets into the center of the planet :) Cute job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. It makes me really happy to know that people looked at my picture. :)

    ReplyDelete