Thursday, 8 December 2011

Australian Women Writers challenge

I don't write much, but I read a lot. I'm always afraid of saying or writing the wrong thing, so I tend to keep this blog wordless. Nevertheless I've decided to try the 2012 Australian Women Writers Challenge.

I'm just doing the lowest level of the challenge, Stella, which as I understand it, means that I will attempt to read 3 books by Australian women next year and write a review of at least two of them here. Budgetary constraints mean that I will be restricted to library books, so I guess I'll just see what is there.

3 comments:

  1. Name three books you would like for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I don't want any presents this year. Presents are for kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lucy,

    I’m writing on behalf of the Australian Women Writers Challenge team and would like to thank you for your participation in the AWW challenge this year. I was also wondering if you’ve seen our feedback survey?

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VLQYMQG

    It's very quick (10 questions, mostly check boxes, takes 2 minutes), and will provide useful feedback to Bookseller & Publisher.

    Even if you didn't reach your goal this year, your feedback is valued, and I hope you'll join us again for AWW Challenge 2013.

    Kind regards,
    Jessica.

    PS I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete