Thursday, 3 February 2011

surrender

I had no idea what to put for this topic.  While running the other day I saw a bird sitting on a power-line in the hole where a tree had been cut - a lot of paperbark trees in my area have had holes cut in them to leave space for power-lines and I thought it was a bit like the bird had surrendered to the changes in its home in some sort of way.  It's a bit of a stretch.  :)

This is more of a sketch than a real picture, due to starting it too late.  I didn't want to miss the deadline again.

3 comments:

  1. seems like it can be read in an ominous sense as well...depending on where your focus rests... ~nice twisting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. I had a bit of trouble fitting everything into the picture so I think that's why it ended up all twisted.

    ReplyDelete