Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Owl & Pussycat II

I made a vector version of the picture of the owl and pussycat.

I've been wanting to make a Threadless design for ages, so I put this in the critiques section.  People were really nice with their comments - they pointed out that the cat didn't have a tail before!  It seemed so obvious once they pointed it out but I had been oblivious until then.   So that was good.  I'm not sure if it is worthy of actually submitting,  but I enjoyed making the attempt.  I think I will keep working at it and wait until I get a better idea.

3 comments:

  1. I can't find it on threadless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really cute, but my only concern is that the cat's hands look like they want to hold something, but the owl's wing is too far away to hold it. Maybe if the cat has a similar stance?

    ReplyDelete